Friday, March 31, 2017

Meal Plan: April 1st - 6th

Review from last week:

We tried Munchery and it was okay.  A friend of mine loves it a lot, so I think it was more about the dish I ordered than the actual quality of the food.  It was nice not having to cook though!


Rosemary chicken salad.  A favorite.


The "pesto" pasta from Blue Apron last week.  Not a great one either.
 

I ended up making these Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats and I loved the recipe!!


Butter chicken.  YUM.






Plan for next week:

Saturday: Planning to see Beauty and the Beast at McMenamins and grabbing dinner there.

Sunday: Burgers with caramelized onions over greens

Monday: Mandarin Orange Chicken (Trader Joes)

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Seared Salmon & Seasoned Labneh with Freekah, Kale & Dates

Wednesday: I have a work dinner.  Ben and Greg can make: Steak Frites with Arugula Salad & Creamy Mustard Sauce

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Peruvian Roasted Turkey with Carrots, Quinoa, & Chimichurri Sauce

Friday/Saturday: I'm heading out of town for the weekend so Greg is in charge of what the boys eat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment