Friday, March 24, 2017

Meal Plan: Week of March 25th - 31st

Review from last week:

Chicken in Chipolte Sauce with Avocado Crema.  This one is one of my favorite dishes to have as leftovers for lunch.


Catfish, jasmine rice and cabbage.  (Blue Apron).  I've loved all of the catfish meals I've made so far.  Should consider looking for that at the store sometime...


I absolutely loved the pork and black beans dish created by Chef Brooke (Top Chef winner)":

And my moment of Instagram fame (completely kidding), but Brooke liked it too!



Plan for next week:

Saturday: Rosemary Chicken Salad with Avocado and Bacon

Sunday: Dinner at the Cougans!

Monday: Got a deal to try Munchery so we are having that for dinner

Tuesday:  Paprika White Wine Bucatini

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Kale-Style Chicken Caesar Salad

Friday: Butter Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment