Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Bear

It's no secret that I love a good bear accessory.  I was so obsessed with Ben's first bear (ear) hat...



...that I ordered another one in his size a couple months ago, (which soon after got lost - keeping a hat on Ben is near impossible these days, and I think he took it off and threw it down in the grocery store at some point). 

My friends Jamie and Collin gave Ben a cold-weather bear suit that he wore and was so snuggley in last winter, but this of course no longer fits him:



So back to the present day:  Lisa stopped by a few days ago with a Christmas gift for Ben!  She got him some adorable pop-up books which we all LOVE (and read to Ben from a distance because he wants to tear apart the pages), and the cutest bear outfit!  I'm so happy to be able to "bear" Ben up once again!

This get-up has both roll over mittens and foot covers, so he (I) can choose to wear shoes with it, or stay extra cozy (like when he is in the stroller).  And when he drops down into a crawling position, he actually looks like a bear.

Anyway, I couldn't love this thing more! :)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment