Friday, October 30, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of November 2nd

Review from last week:

I was super intrigued when I saw the recipe for this butter nut squash "Alfredo" pasta.  I made it with some brown rice and quinoa pasta I had from Trader Joe's.  I think it would have been a LOT better with regular pasta.  Worth a try, the sauce was good.


One of my favorite go to meals: tomato soup and arugula salad with prosciutto and goat cheese.  Fantastic.


One of my favorite food bloggers, Chrissy Teigen (sodelushious) is finally blogging again (and writing a cookbook).  I was interested in this recipe for One Pot Rice Pilaf and Lemon-Caper cod.  It was really good!   

 

The rest of the week was leftovers and stuff from the freezer.  Light cooking week!

Plan for next week:

Sunday: Slow Cooker Beef & Broccoli


Monday: Leftovers (and will make this soup for the week: Slow Cooker Moroccan Lentil Soup)


Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Salmon Pastrami on Rye with Red Cabbage & Green Apple Slaw

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Baked Sicilian-Style Rigatoni with Lacinato Kale & Ricotta Salata

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Jamaican Jerk Chicken & Maduros with Stewed Collard Greens & Charred Lime

Friday: Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce

Saturday: I'm heading out of town for the weekend (Saturday and Sunday) so no cooking for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment