Monday, October 26, 2015

Week in photos: School crafts, soccer and a birthday party!

Ben is the sweetest, most affectionate 4 year old on the planet.  I hope this lasts a lifetime.


Making crafts at school - which are turning into fantastic decor around the house!

 
  

More fun at school - Spanish Class!
 

Cuatro!


Pumpkin carving (cheating) at home:


Hung out with Maureen and Rachel last weekend, both of them trying to recover from a cold that had stuck around too long.  I made them try Ben's nebulizer ;)



Checking out the new McMenamins that opened in Bothell.  So much fun that I've been twice in their first week!


Greg had a beer tasting Groupon that was about to expire, so Ben and I kept him company.


And took photos:


Soccer is wrapping up - only one week left!  Ben has really enjoyed soccer!  If anything, the practices might be a tad too long - he is usually "ready to be all done" after about 45 minutes of playing.  Next week, all the kids get to come in their costumes so that should be completely crazy and adorable.


Ben's best friend from school, Freya, had a birthday party this weekend.  It was at The Nest in Woodinville.  We had never been and it was really fun!  They led a music class for them that had them running around like crazy.  It was a blast.  It was great, too, because several kids from Ben's class where there so I got a chance to meet some other parents.  Fun!




With the birthday girl.  (They REALLY love each other).


This is what Freya's mom posted on my FB wall one morning they had school together: :)


Lisa and Evan stopped by to bring me a birthday gift (COOKBOOKS - yay!) and I made them try on their Halloween costumes for us - Tetris pieces!  So funny.


Dinner at Shauna and Brandon's.  I failed to get any other pictures, but I did get one with Alivia.  Such a sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment