Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Growth Spurt

While Ben may have had a slow start in the eating "real food" department, he definitely is not having much of a problem with it now.  This past weekend, he must have been going through a growth spurt or SOMETHING, because dude was a bottomless pit!

On Monday morning, when I picked him up out of his crib, I SWEAR he felt a couple pounds heavier.  (While this may be a slight exaggeration, I'm not even kidding - I could FEEL that his density had increased overnight).

Here is a list of some of the things I have been feeding him lately:

  • Blueberries
  • Strawberries
  • Bananas
  • Peaches
  • Banana Pancakes (totally copying the Ochiltree's after we devoured them one morning at their place)!
  • Happy Baby Organic Puffs - banana flavor
  • Multi Grain Cheerios
  • Mum Mums
  • All beef nitrate-free hot dogs
  • String cheese
  • Zucchini
  • Yellow Squash
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Trader Joe's gnocchi
  • Halibut and chips
  • Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
  • Whole wheat pasta and pasta sauce
  • Bread (any and all kinds)
  • Peanut Butter on toast
I'm sure I am leaving a few things out, but I am so proud of how well he has (finally) adjusted to solids!



No comments:

Post a Comment