Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Morning Walks to Starbucks

During my friend Robin's maternity leave, and then all throughout the summer break (she's a teacher), we took advantage of:

1) Our (almost) next door neighbor status
2) The similar schedules we and our babies had
3) Our mutual love of Starbucks

Nearly every Tuesday and Thursday morning, as soon as we were up and our babies were up and fed, we would meet outside in our complex and take a stroll down to the Starbucks down the block while we caught up on the latest.

Today marked what may have been our last morning coffee run.  With her headed back to school this Thursday and with our upcoming move, I will be really sad that we no longer can get up/get dressed/throw our babies in a carrier or stroller and walk out the door before starting our days.  I have SO enjoyed having this time together and watching Graycen grow up!

I hope that we can still regularly get together during winter and summer breaks - even if one of us will have to drive to the other to make it happen :)

 
Baby Graycen, Robin and Ben

 
This is Ben's "I'm just 'illin in my stroller with my binky" pose.

1 comment:

  1. Graycen and I have LOVED spending our Tue/Thur mornings with you and Ben. Thank you for taking some time away from work to hang out with us! I'm definitely bummed that our morning coffee runs are over - so, let's figure out a new "playdate" schedule :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete