Monday, September 10, 2012

Lately (in photos)

I realized it's been a week since I have posted, so here is a recap of what we have been up to this week. (Becca's baby shower will have it's own post soon)!

 
My mom pulled out my first pair of shoes - and they just BARELY fit Ben. 

 
Petting the kitty :)  AKA how Ben will learn the word "gentle"!

 
Eating Fro Yo

 
 
Another Friday night BBQ at Dan and Jeannette's


Mani/Pedi date night afternoon


 
We took advantage of the 50% off at Carters.com and got some new clothes/jams for Ben - size 18 month already :(
 
That's about it for us lately.  Moving day is THIS COMING SATURDAY, so we have a busy week/weekend ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. Love the legs pics. Little legs/rears/feet are my favorite. And sooo excited for your move! Hope it goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete