Thursday, June 6, 2013

Meal Planning: Week of June 10th

Last week's meals were good!  We pretty much stuck to the plan, just on different days :)  Greg's new BBQ arrived last night, so we will be grilling the Pineapple Pork Kabobs on the patio tonight.

Greg will be doing the grocery shopping this weekend since I'll be out of town, so my goal is to keep it simple this week so he doesn't have too many specific items to pick up for me.  We also will be out of town next Saturday/Sunday for a wedding, so we don't have meals to plan for the weekend.

Monday: Spinach and cheese ravioli (Costco - I finally found the frozen kind so I'm looking forward to trying them)!

Tuesday: BLT Chopped Salad with Corn, Feta and Avocado - Saw this on my friend Layne's blog and absolutely have to try it!

Wednesday: Cheeseburgers (or boca burgers) and arugula salad.

Thursday: Smoked BBQ ribs and roasted brussels sprouts

Friday: Papa Murphy's? Rachel is coming over to watch Ben after work so Greg and I can attend a wine tasting party to help select wines for our friends Jamie and Collin's upcoming wedding and reception.  Pizza seems like the most obvious thing to buy for the "babysitter", but feel free to chime in, Rach :)

1 comment: