Saturday, February 25, 2017

Meal Planning: February 25th - March 3rd

Review from last week:

Every single time I make these Ricotta meatballs in Chianti sauce, I'm always SO happy that I did.  Such a great recipe.
 

We enjoyed having our friends Kristin and Craig over to eat them with! Ben even told me the next day that he was "so happy Kristin and Craig came over for a play date" ;)



Blue Apron meal from the week before - chili.  Really good.


Feta, burger, caramelized onion and sauteed kale.


Kale chicken Caesar:
 


Toss together dinner of grilled chicken (made extra for the caesar salads), pasta and - what else, sauteed kale.  V into kale this week.

 
Plan for next week:

Saturday: We have a super fun day planned on Saturday - I'm going to see RENT in the afternoon followed by Lisa's birthday party in the evening - so grabbing dinner somewhere in Seattle that night.




Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese


No comments:

Post a Comment