Thursday, December 21, 2017

Meal Planning: December 24th - 29th

Review from last week:

Really enjoyed this sausage and smoked provolone pizza made with a frozen Trader Joe's crust.



This quinoa chicken bake was AMAZING.  Just a handful of easy ingredients (I made this with a rotisserie from QFC) and it was a big hit.  I'll make this one again for sure.


I kind of ruined this dish from my Skinnytaste cookbook.  It cooked way too fast in my crockpot, but I could tell it would have been good! ;)  Next time.

 

This was a super easy one pan dinner - Greek chicken with roasted potatoes and carrots.  Toss it all with lemon, olive oil, fresh oregano and a few seasonings and pop it in the oven.  Yum.



This baked chicken Parmesan was a healthier take on it and so delicious. This will definitely be the new recipe I use!





Plan for next week:

Sunday (Christmas Eve!): Grilled steaks and Burgundy Mushrooms 

Monday (Christmas!):  Another big group, sadly minus one special person this year. :(  With this loss of my dad, this holiday is going to be a difficult one.  I'm happy that we will have our friends that feel like family attending to eat, drink and be merry with. I'm making a meat Lasagna, Roasted Broccolini, a Kale & Artichoke Dip for an appetizer, and Raspberry Champagne Spritzers.

Tuesday: Leftovers




No comments:

Post a Comment