Monday, September 12, 2016

Week in Photos: The Ingles meet Baby Pepper, Fall Weather, Max Turns 3, Alt For Norge, and Ben's Fan Club

Ben and Greg got to come with me to meet Baby Pepper and it was awesome and so adorable.  






Two goofballs and a baby:


And the second best thing about Pepper's birth (the first being that Pepper is now born, and fabulous), is that Rachel and I can resume our wine drinking together.


So happy about Fall weather returning that we both wore our winter boots :)



Greg and I went beer/wine tasting and out to dinner :)


Securing the goods.


My parent's cat, Burt, adorably snuggling with my dad:


Max turned 5 and had a super fun party at the park.  Maureen hired a face painter who helped bring Ben's "Rainbow Cat" request to life!  WINNING.
 



The gals at school lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve to leave Ben little notes and cards and other art creations in his cubby.  On a daily basis.  I'm not kidding.  It's so cute and I'm thrilled Ben has such great friends, but woah.  Nervous about the years to come.



Grandma Marcia's last day visiting us :(


There was a premier party for Kate's show Alt For Norge in Ballard last night at the Nordic Heritage Museum.  We all went and had SUCH a fun time!  The show was really fun and quite moving!  Can't wait to watch the rest of the season!


No comments:

Post a Comment