Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Week in Photos: Coffee Dates, Easter, and Ben's First Mariner Game

Ben, modelling his new Hamilton T shirt :)  Much to my delight, he requested to wear it to school ASAP!




We heart Pepper! (Greg's expression?)



We went to go see Beauty and the Beast with Callie, Phil, Mira and Maylee!  I loved it!  The boys weren't huge fans.  Ben thought a lot of it was kind of scary (or boring) and eventually fell asleep on Greg. 



Measuring height at school.



Ben's school was closed the Friday before and Monday after Easter, which gave me an excuse to take a vacation day and spend it outside with Ben!  We went to Starbucks and the park and enjoyed not being on a schedule :)

 

 


 

We ran into some firefighters at Starbucks and Ben got a sticker :)
 
That evening, we had our favorite girls over for pizza!


I got a new rain jacket and now me and Benny match.


Easter was a lot of fun this year.  Growing up, my mom/the Easter Bunny would often put together little scavenger hunts for me to find my Easter basket.  I figured Ben was at the perfect age for that this year!  When he woke up on Easter morning and was looking for his eggs, I showed him a video message I had made for him on his iPad explaining that he would have to find his first clue in order to find his Easter baskets.  The clues eventually led us over to my parent's house to find his basket there!  While we were there we dyed Easter eggs.




The weather was SO nice on Easter, so since we didn't have any plans for the afternoon (and because we have a little sports nut on our hands), we decided to take Ben to his first Mariner's Game!  The whole afternoon went PERFECTLY!  We hit zero traffic on our way down to the game, found the perfect parking spot (for free), purchased the cheapest seats and then found ourselves in a fairly empty stadium (thus allowing us to sit wherever we wanted)!  We grabbed some snacks, found some seats in the sun and enjoyed a really great game!  They even have a really fun play area for kids that we went to when we wanted to get a change of scenery.  Ben shocked us with how into the game he was and we seriously cannot wait to go back!








No comments:

Post a Comment