Thursday, June 15, 2017

Meal Planning: June 17th - 21st

Review from last week:

The highlights:

Chicken Kale Caesar Salad:


Chicken Parm.  I made this on a week night, and it was a little more elaborate of a meal than I generally try to do after work.  And it was so good - worth the wait :)



Plan for next week:

We have a busy weekend coming up!  We also have Marcia coming to visit next week!  I figured I'd plan some meals we can make when we are home and feel like cooking over the next few days.  Then I look forward to taking a break from meal planning and enjoying some of our favorite Marcia Ingle meals in the upcoming weeks :)

On Saturday we are going to the Washington Brewer's Festival.  On Sunday, Greg is going golfing with a friend while my mom and I see Caberet at the Paramount!  On Monday night we have baseball practice, and on Tuesday morning Marcia arrives!

Here are a few meals I'll pick up ingredients for:

Turkey Taco Spaghetti Squash Boats

Lagered Turkey Chili


Grilled Chicken (or Steak) over Lentils

No comments:

Post a Comment