Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Photo Dump to Start the New Year

Glancing back at my phone, I realized that I haven't even posted photos from Christmas yet!  So here is an attempt to get caught up:

We had a White Christmas (and a White Christmas Eve for that matter).  It was beautiful and it hung around just the right amount of time.


Cute little Christmas elf that Ben made at school (as part of our Christmas present)!


Ben's Christmas was all.about.maps.  Activity books, story books, games, an atlas, and a big map that teaches you all about the different countries' flags, languages, and other fun facts.  We will be enjoying these gifts with him for a long time to come as he seems to be passionate about learning more!


I scored big time with a Roomba!  We use it daily and it's really freed up a TON of time that I used to spend vacuuming ;)


My other big score was a pair of Air Pods!  They are life changing (as in, I'm no longer getting tangled in my headphone cords at the gym and in my car).

The Christmas dinner crew!


All the kids playing with Ben's map :) :) :)  (Look how happy he is)!


Of course a map puzzle (that I ended up finishing the day after Christmas)!





Loved spending extra quality time with Ben during the week after Christmas while my office was closed.  Some random photos I took:







We spent New Year's Eve over at Melissa and Marc's house playing, eating the most amazing meal and drinking lots of good champagne and wine!









And finally last weekend, we went to see The Book of Mormon with Kristin and Craig, followed by the most incredible sushi dinner!  Such a fun outing!
 




The look of love.  Happy 2018!




No comments:

Post a Comment