Friday, August 10, 2018

Meal Planning: August 11th - 17th

Review from last week:

A giant salad for dinner when we returned from vacation.

 
I discovered Costco has DELICIOUS wasabi ahi poke so I made my own poke bowls to satisfy my never-ending cravings for them:


A cheeseburger bowl:


I was craving carbs all week....so I went for it for dinner on Wednesday:




Plan for next week:

Saturday: Turkey Chili Stuffed Acorn Squash

Sunday:  Out to Eat

Monday: Butter Chicken and Samosas

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Seared Chicken & Tangy BBQ Sauce with Zucchini & Sweet Pepper Rice


Wednesday: Smoked Turkey & Gravy with Green Beans

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Sesame-Orange Beef & Wonton Noodles with Green Beans & Cabbage

Friday: Blue Apron Meal: Tuscan-Spiced Pork Roast with Parmesan Risotto & Apple Pan Sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment