Friday, July 27, 2018

Meal Planning: August 4th - 10th

We are taking next week off work to do some road-tripping, so we (I) took next week off from meal planning!  

Review from the last week:

One of my long time go-to's has been to make a random pasta dish using up whatever I had on hand, and it hadn't been done for awhile!

I roasted up some broccoli and sauteed some Italian sausage and toss it with Parmesan and bow tie pasta.  Yum.


With the lasagna we had last week, I tried to focus on healthier dinners this week!  I am in LOVE with the blackened cod that Greg makes, and this dinner was delicious.


We asked Steve to make us some more smoked meatloaf and he DELIVERED. 

This pesto pasta was amazing!  I made Greg's with regular spaghetti noodles and mine with zucchini noodles. 

I planned this dish for a night Greg had plans to go out.  It's one of my favorite breakfasts, but it makes for a great dinner too!


Plan for the week of August 4th:

Saturday: Kale Caesar Chicken Salad

Sunday: Grilled Summer Cobb Salad 

Monday: Parmesan-Garlic Zucchini Noodles with Sausage & Kale.  I'll probably add some thin spaghetti noodles in to make this meal more Greg-friendly. 

Tuesday: Smoked Meatloaf and Green Beans


Wednesday:
Smoked Turkey and Green Beans

Thursday: Leftovers

Friday: Out to Eat

No comments:

Post a Comment