Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Soothe and Glow Seahorse

I'm mentally preparing another list of our "must-have" items, but for now I thought I would share one of our new favorite things.  The Soothe and Glow Seahorse.  My mom bought this for Benny, and he freaking loves it.

This thing lights up (with a soft glow) and plays about 5 minutes of bedtime tunes, intermixed with some bubbly/ocean sounds.  Ben will just stare at it and 9 times out of 10 will fall asleep before the music ends.

In other news, and yes this is a terrible picture, I now allow Ben to have 1 arm unswaddled.  He really likes to suck on his fingers (and sometimes attempts the whole fist), so it's nice that he can self-soothe when he wakes up throughout the night.  He is not ready to be completely unswaddled yet, though, as with both arms out he becomes a flailing mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment