Monday, April 1, 2013

The Final Four



 
Greg is a huge University of Michigan fan.  I will not pretend to know or care much about them myself, but I will say that having them make it into the Final Four this year during March Madness has been pretty fun to watch. 
 
On Friday after work, (after a trip to Costco), we watched Michigan come from behind and tie the game with just seconds left.  They proceeded to win in overtime.  Greg screamed so loudly that Ben started to FREAK OUT. I had to yell (over Greg so he could hear me), "SMILE - BEN THINKS YOUR MAD AND LOSING YOUR MIND"!  It was hilarious.  Greg started to smile and clap his hands and then Ben caught on that we were happy - so he started to smile and clap his hands, too :)
 
On Sunday, they beat another team (Florida?) by a LOT.  We are hoping that they can take it all the way and win the tournament!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment