Friday, September 19, 2014

Cabo Cancellation and Our Week



On Saturday evening, Greg and I were toasting our upcoming trip to Cabo and enjoying a few margaritas...

...and on Sunday evening, this was happening to our hotel:


#HurricaneOdile has required us to alter our upcoming travel plans :/  In all honesty, I'm SURPRISED I'm not more disappointed....but overall, I'm just SO thankful that we were not there when the hurricane hit.  We are going to reschedule our trip for early 2015 - assuming everything is repaired and back up and running - and spend a few days in Whistler instead.  

My mom and I had a fun afternoon last weekend doing some shopping and having lunch out :)  I had forgotten how enjoyable a trip to the mall can be when you leave your kid/family at home!


We celebrated Bronson's 3rd birthday at the Broady's beautiful new home!  It was so much fun to hang out and catch up with these ladies - Steph and Shauna.  (PS the day after the party, Shauna learned baby Broady #2 is a GIRL - we cannot WAIT to meet her)!


We went up to the track to take turns running (Greg 5 miles, me.....1) while Ben enjoyed playing in the dirt on the baseball field.  




Cowlick in the sun



A little Beats by Dre while visiting the Genius Bar at the Apple store.


Playing at Greenlake Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment