Sunday, November 23, 2014

Meal Planning: Week of November 24th

Review from last week:


I'm pretty pleased with how minimal (yet delicious) our meals were last week.  

We grilled up tandoori chicken on the panini press and had that with bulgar and zucchini noodles.



Another night we had grilled chicken (seasoned with fresh herbs) and the Trader Joe's Superfood Pilaf I had been meaning to cook forever that ended up being REALLY good.



I also finally made the Butter Chicken I had been wanting to try for some time, and it was great!  Not quite at restaurant quality, but probably a lot healthier.



Plan for next week:

We are going to be celebrating Thanksgiving the day after the holiday on Friday, and I'm really looking forward to that!  Greg, unfortunately, will have to work that day - however it's likely to be a short day.  My mom is going to come over in the morning and we are going to watch Christmas movies (I'm totally in the spirit this year!), cook, bake, perhaps decorate for Christmas a little, and then my dad and Greg will join us in the afternoon :)

For the remainder of the week, soup and salad! I've already made the creamy lentil soup and tomato basil soup - I'm basically saving up all of my cooking energy for Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment