Monday, June 29, 2015

Our Week

I can't tell you much I love Ben's imaginative play.  It is essentially him playing "Daddy" to all of his trucks.  Here he is helping them with "Circle Time".  We went around the circle and named each car after one of the kids in his class.  So cute.


Then he flipped them all onto their backs for nap time and kissed each one.


A couple weeks ago I took a Friday off work.  Callie and I took the kids to a park down in Renton that I love and was excited to show them, followed by a stroll through and lunch at Ikea and then ice cream at McDonalds.  A perfect morning!


I finally caught up on Callie's blog and found these pictures she had posted:



At a park in Woodnville, waiting for Greg to get back from his run and meet us there.  Greg is such a stud - he has us drop him off 5-6 miles away on the Burke Gilman Trail and then he runs to meet us! 




A tribute to Greg on Father's Day.  Every single day I feel lucky that he is Ben's dad (and my husband)!  I'm certain Ben feels the same :)

Visiting my dad and bringing him his Father's Day gift :)


Pre-swim surprise pic.


Several months ago, Lisa, Evan, Greg and I purchased tickets to take a cooking class at The Pantry.  The day finally arrived and of COURSE it was 90+ degrees in a kitchen with no air conditioning ;)  Luckily, it didn't take any of the fun!  We learned to make:

Potato Gnocchi
Spring Pea Pesto with Crispy Prosciutto
Sweet Potato Gnocchi
Green Garlic Cream Sauce
Spinach and Ricotta Gnocchi
(The Most Delicious) Tomato Sauce with Butter and Onion
Gnocchi alla Romana



Beating the heat with ice cream at the mall.


We attended the Eat Run Hope event put together by Ethan Stowell Restaurants and ate and drank our hearts out.  And now I'm never eating again.

No comments:

Post a Comment