Sunday, January 17, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of January 18th

Review from last week:

Bison burgers wrapped in lettuce with chipolte-yogurt sauce.  


Spaghetti Squash with Meat Ragu.  This was probably my least favorite of the spaghetti squash dishes I've made lately - probably because I didn't add a bunch of cheese ;)



This may have been my favorite thing I made last week.  Thai Beef and Peppers with Japanese Noodles.  So, so good (and easy).

 

This "Ragu" with Japanese Rice Cakes was amazing.  I'd love to find these at the store and make this again.

Salmon over spinach and farro with salsa verde.


Tonight is the last of the Blue Apron meals from last week.

Plan for next week:

I'm heading out of town on Tuesday for a 4 day work trip.  Logistically, this will be a bit of a challenge but luckily, I know Greg with the help of my mom totally have it covered!  The one thing I know I can do is get the fridge stocked for my boys and have dinners planned out for them to make their evenings go a little smoother :)


Tuesday: Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese

Wednesday: Frozen Pizza

Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs (the last of what Marcia made us to freeze from when she was visiting)

Friday: Chicken Enchiladas (the batch I made to freeze a couple weeks ago)!

Saturday:  Raleigh's birthday party!  We will grab something for dinner afterwards on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment