Monday, June 20, 2016

Week in Photos: Brewer's Fest, Father's Day, and Spring Cleaning

This past weekend we went to see Finding Dory at McMenamins!  It's so fun to have this place nearby.  We hadn't yet been to the movie theater, but you can order food and drinks and take them in with you - and it's kid friendly.  Super fun.


The other night I had pulled Ben onto my lap and had a complete flashback moment to what felt like last year when he fit much more comfortably there.
Last weekend, after recognizing that we had toys and books stuffed in too many drawers, closets, shelves and bins, I decided to spend the day getting everything organized - and donating a bunch of old stuff.  I'm happy to say that I now actually know where his stuff is!  I also finally moved all of Ben's clothes into his dresser, which means that he now can get himself dressed without any help with us - which is so fun for both of us!


Morning trip to Mukilteo Beach/Park.




Parent's Night Out!  Greg and I visited our favorite spots in Woodinville for wine and pasta :)


I really enjoyed finding this sticker on Ben's bike that he had found and chosen all by himself.  It says "Who Runs The World - GIRLS".  Ha!  #werewithHER


On Saturday, we celebrated Father's Day at the Washington Brewer's Fest - which was a blast!  They had amazing food trucks, bouncy houses for the kids, and of course, SO much beer.  Fun way to spend the afternoon.


Pork and pickled red onion over macaroni and cheese from Wood Shop BBQ. Incredible.


The most flavorful Jambalaya from Where Ya At, Matt?



We met up with Dan, Jeannette and Laryd!


Too much fun (and probably too much root beer).


On Sunday after visiting my parents for a little Father's Day coffee and breakfast, we headed down to Greenlake to get Ben better acquainted with his bike! He ended up loving it so much and was cruising so fast!  We were surprised to make it all the way around the lake :)

We did have to stop midway through for some lunch.  Man I love my beautiful boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment