Thursday, June 30, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of July 4th

Review from last week:

We had Sante Fe Chicken for 2 nights and I turned mine into a quesadilla one night.


I also made jerk pork and we had that twice.  #lazycooking

And on Wednesday, my mom made us dinner (pesto chicken pasta and cheese bread)  And dessert!
 
 

Plan for next week:  I'm off work and I'm hoping to do a lot of cooking/freezing of meals.


Friday: Grilled steak and sauteed fingerling potatoes with dill creme fraiche.

Saturday: Out to eat

Sunday: Grilled Chicken Taco Salad

Monday: Chicken Pot Pie

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Moroccan Chickpea and Turkey Stew.  This will definitely be one that I freeze the leftovers for individual lunches I can take with me to work.

Wednesday: Leftovers

Thursday:
Spiralized Summer Roll Bowls with Shrimp and Hoisin Peanut Sauce

Friday: Parent's Night Out at Ben's school! Out to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment