Monday, February 21, 2011

10 Weeks!



How far along: 10 weeks - This picture most definitely is the "before" picture.  No visible changes, but I can tell any day now it will become more obvious!  (Fun side note about mood swings - I must have rudely asked Greg to take the above picture about 5 times before I was satisfied with one of them.  "NO - I said head to mid-leg", "Don't crop out my head", "ZOOM IN MORE", etc.  He is totally enjoying his ride on this hormonal roller coaster).
Weight gain: I'm not totally sure, but I'm willing to guess I've gained 1-2 lbs.  I will confirm next week when I have my appointment.
How big is baby: The size of a prune - just a little over an inch long and less than 1/4 ounce.
Maternity clothes: No, but some of my skinny jeans are feeling extra tight in the waist lately
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: Sleep for the most part has not changed since before I was pregnant, except I am able to sleep for much longer periods of time.  This week I found myself awake in the middle of the nights a few times thinking about names, child care, gender, etc.
Best moment this week: I was able to spend time with several of my friends this week and weekend - which was a fun change from my home-and-in-bed-immediately-after-work routine lately.
Movement: No
Food Cravings: SANDWICHES.  I feel like Joey from friends.  Lucky for me, February is $5 foot long on all subs at Subway ;) #Nom
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I will be honest - I'm still missing wine.  This weekend was bright and sunny (although cold) and all I wanted to do was walk around the Woodinville wineries and go wine tasting.  I have decided that that might be one of the first outings Greg and I do together once we are ready to leave the baby for a few hours :)
What I'm looking forward to: I can't believe my 11 week prenatal appointment is finally NEXT WEEK.  I'm very much looking forward to that.  This week I have another massage lined up.  This weekend we are going to spend a day at the Christensen's (Dan, Jeannette and Laryd) cabin up on Snoqualmie Pass - looking forward to a day in the snow with good friends.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Let's see - Vitaliy had to take 25 weeks' worth of photos, but that really must've resulted in WELL over 100 photos. He was ready to kill me halfway through the pregnancy for all the retakes I forced him to do! :) Our next pregnancy might only have monthly updates. ;) I'm so happy you're sleeping well! I strugged with this from the very beginning - I had really bad restless leg syndrome! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha - glad to know I'm not the only one annoying her husband ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete