Monday, February 14, 2011

9 Weeks!

How far along: 9 weeks
Weight gain: No....bloated, yes.
How big is baby: The size of a grape!  And this week it officially graduated from embryo to fetus :)
Maternity clothes: No
Stretch marks: No
Sleep: This weekend I slept a full 12 hours both Friday and Saturday night (lame).  I'm sleeping soooo well too.
Best moment this week: I had a fantastic massage on Wednesday, which felt amazing.  I think I'm going to have to get referral from my doctor so that I can continue getting them throughout my pregnancy.
Movement: No
Food Cravings: I've been really into berries this week.  Also string cheese and pretzels has been my go to snack...but no real cravings I can think of.
Labor Signs: No
Belly button in or out: In
What I miss: I miss my super strong Americano's from Starbucks...and I miss having a glass (or 3) of wine.  I have decided that based upon almost everything I have read, and what my doctor(s) have told me, if I want 1 cup of REAL coffee, I'm going to just let myself have it!  The plan is to only indulge on days when I really am needing it though...
What I'm looking forward to: This week I have several fun things planned: Bar Method with Jamie on Wednesday, Restorative Yoga with Shauna on Friday, the Grand Opening of my friends' yoga studio on Saturday, celebrating Lisa's birthday with her Saturday evening, and then the Chi O Book Club on Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment