Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!

February 19th was my best friend Lisa's birthday, and Greg and I were lucky enough to celebrate with Lisa and her husband James that evening!  We met for pizza at Via Tribunali down on Queen Anne.  It was mine and Greg's first time there.  The food is beyond amazing - I honestly cannot wait to go back.  If sandwiches are my #1 craving this week, then pizza is definitely #2 :)


We had a great time catching up with them, hearing about the Gourmet Food Tour they took down by Pike Place Market earlier that day, and hearing about Lisa's upcoming trip to NY!  (Jealous).


Happy Birthday to you Lisa!  XOXO


* The picture above is not from this weekend - I suppose if I am going to blog I need to start taking more pictures to capture these moments!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the weekly surveys! I keep forgetting to check this because I had it in my head that you would actually start updating this when you went "public." but now I will be checking a lot more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I really like the surveys too - it will be fun to look back at the weeks/months when this is all over :) I think we've pretty much "gone public" at this point. Secrets like this are much too hard to keep.

    ReplyDelete