Monday, December 12, 2011

Bottle Woes

Well....Ben won't take a bottle...guess I'm never going to leave him, EVER!  On a semi-related note, I have not been drunk since this exact day last December.  Since I go back to work three weeks from today, and since I have a meeting that I should be at all afternoon one week from today, I'm somewhat desperate to figure this issue out.


(I also would like to have more than 1 glass of wine one day...although the importance of this - which I highlighted as "what I miss most" more weeks than not on my weekly pregnancy survey - is nothing right now).


I'm heading out to buy a few different bottles tonight.  In the upcoming days/weeks we shall practice-practice-PRACTICE.


And I'm seeking any and all suggestions to get through this dilemma...


UPDATE: First, thanks Denali for the info!  Some of those tips played into our successful morning!  We went out and purchased a Tommee Tippie "Closer to Nature" bottle (and BTW, they really are pretty boob-like).  I had to nurse for a minute and then try it, and he took it just fine (as he had once in the past with Dr. Browns).  I think the key to future success will be for us to practice this daily, so that I can have a little less anxiety about leaving him during feeding time.  It has always been somewhat of a comfort to know that I am there for plan B. 


Anyway, it's nice to know that my freezer FULL of milk I have been diligently been stocking up on will (hopefully) be consumed!




3 comments: