Monday, February 13, 2012

Wednesdays and Fridays

Last week marked the first week of Ben spending his Wednesdays and Fridays over at Callie's house!  The days really could not have gone better from what I hear!  I am lucky to have a baby that is comfortable around other people, as I have not yet had to experience that "breaking away from mom" meltdown that I have always dreaded would happen.  (And for the record, if and when that ever does happen, I will probably not EVER be able to leave him)! ;)  Ben has been all smiles when arriving at his new "daycare" and has been met with friendly and eager to play faces!  Mira (4 years old) and Maylee (2 years old) are ADORABLE with him, and so happy to share their mommy a couple days a week!  Maylee has said "Ben needs his own mommy..." which I find completely hilarious and cute, but it sounds like she also really likes Ben being around (even though she is not "the baby" of the house those days).

Here are some pictures that Callie blogged from their first days together.  I told her how strange it was for me to see photos that someone else took of him, during moments where I wasn't even there.  It's like, "Oh, this is what your baby was doing today".  I don't know why that is so weird to me, but I literally squealed in delight to be able to see what he was up to over there!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment