Monday, April 16, 2012

A Good Weekend

I am certainly not covering every detail of what a nice weekend we had, but I wanted to include a few of the pictures I captured here and there.  We had absolutely beautiful weather, which tends to make for a lovely weekend.

Morning walk to Starbucks with Robin and baby Graycen, (and Kristin - not pictured), followed by a short play date at home:



My amazing friend Stephanie had her baby shower!  Her little boy, Mason, is expected to arrive on June 21st.  It was wonderful to get together and celebrate Ben's future buddy.  (More pictures to be uploaded in the future, once I get them sent to me)!

Wrapping Mason's gift

Ben, Kim and Bronson


Greg and I (and Ben, although he slept through appetizers) had a lovely dinner on an outdoor patio down in Edmonds.  Delicious/delightful!

I can't remember what they were looking at

Ben + Wine (mine, not his) = :) :) :)

We blew bubbles.


Finally, we wrapped up the weekend by taking a big blanket outside into our backyard and enjoyed one another's company (and the sun).  Ben played, I drank wine, and Greg cooked us an amazing BBQ pizza.  





** Contrary to what it may seem like in several of these photos, Ben was not a total grump all weekend.  I think it was the bright sun and/or serious focus he seems to have on things these days causing his "serious" look.


No comments:

Post a Comment