Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Thanksgiving was a hit this year!!

I started off the day with my annual tradition of going to a hot yoga class.  One of the studios I teach at has always held 1 (very popular) class the morning of Thanksgiving.  I have taught it in the past, but this year I got to take the class!  I arrived early to help my friend Rachel, the owner, check people in.  There were over 50 people crammed into the room, which made for great energy (and lots of extra sweat).

 
 
 
When I got home, Greg was just getting the turkey into the oven.  I started to prep and prepare my side dishes.  I snuck Ben a few spoonfuls of stuffing (which he loved), we watched and waited for the turkey to finish, Ben went down for a nap, and before I knew it, my parents were over and it was time to eat!
 
 




 

 
 


 
After dinner, my parents headed home, we gave Ben a bath, and then it was jammie and story time. 
 
I sure have a lot to be thankful for :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment