Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I made a new little friend last night


 


Max Nikonov was (finally) born early Saturday morning!!  It feels like we have been waiting for him forever.  Since late August, I probably have annoyed Maureen with a text or an email daily checking the status - which I should have known better, only makes waiting worse on the pregnant person! 
 
Last night, I was able to spend a couple hours with Maureen, Vitaliy, Maeve and baby Max and hear all about the experience of him entering the world!  Holding him quickly brought me back to those first few days with Ben - the funny little facial movements, the little squeaks as he slept, and holding his tiny hands and feet!  What is so strange to me, however, is how much I have forgotten how to hold a baby that small!
 
Welcome to the world, Max - I'm looking forward to watching you grow up!  XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming over and drinking wine with me! xo

    ReplyDelete