Friday, September 13, 2013

Recent Videos

Ben has been cuttin' a serious rug these days.  Every time we put music on, or if he even hears a snippet of a song, he will dance and then often clap when the song is over.  So cute.
 
 
Last Friday night, Greg and I took Ben to Elevated Sportz down the road in an attempt to burn off some energy.  Greg is always so good about chasing Ben all through this kid maze - taking about 5 turns for each 1 of mine.  Ben loves it SO much.
 
 
 
Ben's vocabulary has really taken off in the past couple weeks.  He is getting SO much better about imitating us, and is even spontaneously throwing words out there a lot more than he used to.  I'm not even sure if I have a complete word list of his yet, as it seems like he is adding them too rapidly for me to keep track.
 
In the car today, he pointed at a school bus that I didn't even realize was next to us and said, "This is a bus"!  I captured him simply saying "bus" a few days ago, when it was a somewhat new word of his.  Now, we hear it all the time :)
 
 
Ben is also a big fan of saying "this is dada" and pointing at Greg, a picture of Greg, or something that belongs to Greg.  I'm pretty clear on the fact that we are entering into the "dada phase".
 
He also has added:
 
Ball
Water ("ah-ter")
Bumpy
Bee (bah)

No comments:

Post a Comment