Thursday, November 21, 2013

A Woodland Creature Baby Shower for Rachel


I'm not sure I can sum up this baby shower any better than Rachel already has, but from my perspective, this was a super fun shower to throw for a few reasons:

1) It was for Rachel, my BFF, who is carrying a little boy that I already love SO much.

2) I got to host it with Maureen, who is a legit professional at throwing showers.  Her attention to detail is unmatched and it was so much fun to brainstorm ideas and then make them happen with her.

3) I am in love with having people over to our house, PLUS, it gave me an excuse to start decorating early for the holidays.

4) Wine + Cranberry Margaritas + Soup + Pie + Carbs


























 



 
 

A special shout out goes to Greg for not only entertaining Ben during the shower, but for keeping him out of my hair most of the weekend while we cooked and decorated the place.  Ben made a brief special appearance while Rachel opened her gifts:




And another shout out to this guy (Max)...


...who we hardly noticed was there during all of the shower planning, prep and execution.  But he was happy to smile or let you snuggle him any time you wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment