Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Rough Nights



Ben is going through a strange phase right now where he is waking up in the middle of the night, most nights.  He will start by whining, then standing up and calling "MAMAAAAAAAA" and then he will sob until one of us goes in to get him.  The other night, I swear he fussed and cried for nearly 45 minutes before I gave up and went and snagged him out of his crib.

And as much as it can be annoying to have my own sleep disrupted, I have to admit how much I love seeing his little body stretched WAY out across our bed.  He always has a perfect little sleepy pout and crazy bedhead.

But this whole thing has me thinking about how some people actually transition their kids into BIG KID beds around this age?  Wow, and also WHAT!?!?!?!  Ben has never attempted to climb out of his crib, so I have a feeling that we will keep all 4 walls of his cage crib up until it's absolutely necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment