Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween!


 
I will be honest in saying that after already celebrating this past weekend, I was a bit Halloween'd-out come Thursday.  I had already begun taking down the various Halloween decor, and I was over Ben constantly pointing at the candy jars I had displayed all over the house and saying "this is cookie", "more", "Dada"?
 
But after Ben woke up from his nap, I put him in his pilot suit and started to get a little more into the spirit.  I put on Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin while I got dinner ready and we waited for Jess, Becca and Myles to head over for a little trick-or-treating.

 
Myles was such an adorable carpenter.  Since Ben refused to wear his helmet, he wore his bear/panda (?) hat instead.

 
And off we went!  We literally only went to the house on either side of us, but Ben was AMAZED that these people just put candy into his bucket.  I've never seen him hold something so carefully in his life as he grasped tightly onto his bucket walking away from each house.  


 
Back at home, he enjoyed his first Tootsie Pop :)  I think this holiday is just going to get more and more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment