Friday, March 7, 2014

Meal Planning: Week of March 10th

Review from last week:

Greg made jambalaya again.  I swear, each time he makes it there is a higher ratio of chicken/sausage/shrimp to everything else, so basically, it gets better each time :)



Another batch of the best chili ever.  Yum.


We had it again the next night (this time as a chili cheeseburger) :)


Rachel sent me a recipe for Chicken Marbella, and since I had almost all of the ingredients already, I decided to make it this week.  Greg thought it was a little too sweet - maybe we will omit the brown sugar next time?


On Wednesday night, I made artichokes with lemon-thyme butter and paninis.  About 5 minutes before we ate dinner, I suddenly became sick with Ben's flu.  Ugh.  So looking at this picture actually makes me feel ill.


On Thursday, we had top ramen, as it was the only thing we could stomach.  (Did I mention that Greg got sick about 5 hours after I did)?  I think Ben lived on saltines, goldfish crackers and apple juice the entire day.

Plan for next week:

Friday: Um, top ramen again? 

Saturday: La Palmera?  Assuming we are well enough...(please, God).

Sunday: Chicken Parmesean and roasted brussels sprouts (and asparagus for Greg).

Monday: Chicken stir fry with Trader Joe's sweet chili sauce.  (Please buy some next time you are there.  Yum).

Tuesday: I have a work dinner, so it may be a chicken nugget kind of night for Greg and Ben.

Wednesday: Trader Joe's Spicy Beef and Broccoli over brown rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment