Friday, February 28, 2014

My Muse

I'm not sure I'll ever be able to stop taking 20+ photos of him a day.  In addition to being pretty darn cute, his facial expressions and personality make for endless photo ops.  

Waking up from his nap with the most vicious pillow crease on his face.  This filter washed them out a bit...


...but you can see more of what I mean here (I think)?


Shopping with mommy at Payless.  I think he finds the heels the most interesting because there are so few of them at our house :)


Playing with "Thomas" (what he calls anything he keeps on his train table).  All of the little matchbox cars were Greg's when he was little.  I laugh every time I see the "Fun Van".  So creepy.


Extreme puzzles = dump all the pieces of every puzzle out and GO.  Lately, he isn't even interested in putting the puzzles back together (which as I grow more and more Type A by the minute, bothers me on a deeper level than I care to admit), he only wants to "dump" them using his dump truck over, and over, and over...


Breakfast at our favorite local cafe.


A crop top moment.  (He was stuck).


Running out to get coffee (for me) and a doughnut (for him) one rainy morning.  He sat (adorably) all by himself as I watched him while I waited in line.  It cracked me up how many people walked by and looked at him strangely, as if a 2 year old just woke up, threw on his leather hoodie and stopped at Starbucks by himself before starting his day. 





Waking up grumpy from his nap.  He was repulsed that I offered him his favorite snack of goldfish crackers and cheese.  Instead he wanted cookies, (pronounced "cock-ies", and sometimes shortened to, well, you can put it together...).


Working from home with mama.  After never letting him touch my computer, when he sweetly said "touch, button, i try, puter, mama? PLEASE?" I OF COURSE let him.  We opened up a word document and he went to town.


Bundled up for a cold (but sunny) morning walk over the weekend, we stopped by the store to pick up a few things I needed to bake something or other, and grabbed him a bagel and cream cheese.  Such a cool dude.

2 comments:

  1. A leather hoodie?!! When and where? Ben has always been and will always be a cool kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously - so impressed he will wear leather! Maeve would rip that off in a second.

    ReplyDelete