Thursday, May 7, 2015

Week(s) in Photos

While Greg was away on his golf trip, Ben and I sent him a goodnight glamour shot.
 
 
Oliver turned 4 and celebrated with the most adorable "dress up like your favorite super hero" party.  Ben was NOT HAVING IT when I mentioned that he got to dress up a week before the party.  Every day (multiple times) he would tell me he was not going to dress up and he was going to "keep dressed in Ben's clothes".  Ha!
 
And then, of course, every day since he has requested that we dress up and go back to the party.
 

 
It's funny that someone can live in an area their entire life, but never discover something until they get older/become boring/have kids ;)  We went on a visit with my mom to Kruckeberg Botanical Garden a couple weekends ago to explore and it was so much fun!  We hiked all the way down the hill and walked around and once we reached the furthest point we could from the car/the bathroom, Ben announced he had to go potty.  I panicked a little, until my mom reminded me we were "in nature" with zero people around, so Ben got to pee on a tree.  Win.
 


 
Ben is completely obsessed with Daniel Tiger right now. Like, BEYOND.  He is constantly singing the little songs he sings, will reenact scenes from the show, will respond back to the TV when Daniel asks questions, and has asked me if he could play with Miss Alaina.  During this particular episode, Daniel visited the crayon factory so Ben ran and got his crayons, too.  
 
 
Getting dirrrty at the park.
 
 
Fun times at school!





 
 
Moving gravel from the ground, to his wagon, to a dumptruck, to his other dumptruck, dumping, and repeating.  For an hour.


 
My mom brought Greg over his birthday present - a bucket of sand full of quarters!  Ben especially had a fun time sifting through to help find them!
 
 
Greg and I try to schedule our dentist appointments back to back on Saturdays (fun!) so we can each enjoy an hour with Ben down in Edmonds.  Ben and I went to the park and he picked flowers.

 


 
Shauna threw her girlfriends the sweetest, most thoughtful Mother's Day brunch that I'm thrilled sounds like it is going to be an annual event!  She had the most delicious food, a beautifully set table, and champagne.  It was so fun to NOT have our wild kids around to be able to just sit, relax and catch up.  I hung around much longer than planned and really didn't want to leave :)
 




 
Selfie with baby Alivia:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment