Friday, July 17, 2015

Week in Photos

A bunch of out of order photos:

Callie, Mira, Maylee, Kate, Ella, and Jolie came over for lunch and a playdate and we all had a blast! While the kids played, we dug through a box of old notes from middle school and high school that my mom had kept and laughed forever about how ridiculous we once were (and how also, our personalities have remained the same after all these years). ;)


Playing doctor's office: Ella the receptionist, Maylee in the waiting room, Jolie the patient (with a leg injury), Mira the Doctor, and Ben the Doctor's Assistant.  Funniest thing overheard during their play (Mira to Ben, handing him the play scissors):

"Ben, will you cut Jolie's neck, please"?

Dead.
 

Ben and I joined the local YMCA last week!  I needed a place to workout where they offered child care.  I wasn't sure how he would feel about me dropping him off there, but he absolutely LOVED it.  They have a huge climbing structure (similar to what they have at Elevated Sportz) and he had a blast!



Ben has been resisting his nap lately and crashing on me HARD much earlier than he normally goes to bed.  We definitely are not ready to give up this nap entirely quite yet (due to the crazy and unpleasant mood he shifts into in the late afternoon).



Truck time.



I, along with another friend of Becca's, threw her a bridal shower last weekend and we had so much fun!  I handled the food.  One of my favorites was the bacon hearts:










Popsicle date.


A truck drove by as I was taking this.


School pics:


Snuggles in the window seat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment