Friday, July 24, 2015

Week in Photos

Photos from school.  This first one in particular kills me:
 




This is the little girl I often see him running away with after I drop him off.


I LOVE that they took pics during nap time:



New helmet and training wheels for the hand-me-down bike from Laryd.  The bike isn't the easiest thing to ride - in fact, I think we have identified what we need to get Ben for his birthday this year.  A new bike with training wheels.
 

Getting cozy in the window seat.


Our new President at work brought his portable BBQ to the office and made us all lunch one day - so nice!


Rachel had us all over for a BBQ (and delicious sangria) and it was so much fun!  

Kylie, Erica and Becca:


Maureen, me and Layne:


Rachel!


Ben joined us :)



It always makes me laugh how hard he will sleep sometimes.  I'm such a creeper.



Do you see this pull up?  It is one of the last 10 pull ups we have and I'm NOT buying anymore.  Big things happening over here!  Instead, I ordered an extra pair of sheets and a plastic mattress protector to get us through the transition :)


Is the heat wave over?  I hope so!  This was one of the last (mega) hot days - enjoying a Popsicle (and Ben's expressions) on the deck:





Trying to hold him like a baby.  He is getting way too big.


Snuggles.  He fell asleep on me a few minutes after I took this (at 8:05 pm - so rare) and Greg and I were finally able to watch some True Detective.


No comments:

Post a Comment