Thursday, August 27, 2015

Meal Planning: Week of August 30th

Review from last week:

I failed to get a picture of the Jambalaya Greg made, but we had it for 2 nights and it was great :)

Leftover pasta (frozen from last week) and salad:
 


Carnitas for 2 nights:
 

Plan for next week:

Saturday: Burgers and salad.

Sunday: Tandoori chicken and Salad.

Monday: Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Tomato Basil Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

And this concludes my meal planning for the next month!  My MIL Marcia Ingle (will be) in the HOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE, so I'm happily turning my kitchen over to her.  I will be her sous chef ;)  Time to kick our workouts up a notch to accommodate all the treats we will be consuming during the month of September :)

No comments:

Post a Comment