Friday, December 18, 2015

Week in photos: Cookie Exchange, Christmas Treats and I'm on the Naughty List

Last weekend, Rachel (and Raleigh) came over to bake cookies for the Chi Omega cookie exchange!  We had a lot of fun and realized that baking is hard when you would rather be drinking and talking.  We also took the last batch of cookies out of the oven about 15 minutes before the power went out!  I was living in SERIOUS FEAR that we were in for another several days without power - but luckily it came back on at 11 pm that night.


Ben and Raleigh watching "oooh ooh ahh ahh" (Curious George).

 

All the cookies at the party.


All the ladies!
 


The amazing food Sarah made.  I'm still dreaming of it and can't wait to make that french toast!
 
 
Sarah had a really fun game we played where we chose from a bunch of mason jars with secret contents to determine if we were naughty or nice.  I chose naughty, and got these amazing teeth that Ben absolutely loves.
 

So a couple weeks ago, I was celebrating Ben writing a "B".  This quickly turned into "BEN" and now is all the letters and we are constantly spelling and writing things together.  It's amazing.


So many treats in the house this month.



The other night, Ben asked me if he could have "1 more treat".  I told him no.  And instead of throwing a fit, he calmly walked over to the chalkboard and told me I was going on the naughty list :)


Ben had fallen asleep in the car one afternoon so he was extra snuggly when we got home.


Playing Candyland at bedtime.


This is what happens on a no nap day :)






No comments:

Post a Comment