Friday, December 11, 2015

Week in Photos: The Lights of Christmas, JLO's Baby Shower, and Ben wrote his NAME

Hilary and Violet came to town last week!  We wanted to do something Christmasy with them, so we all decided to buy tickets to The Lights of Christmas up at Warm Beach!

None of us had been before - and it was absolutely worth it!  The weather held out for us (it was POURING all the way there and all the way home) and the kids seemed to love it.

 








The real reason that Hilary was in town was for Jamie's baby shower.  We spent a lovely afternoon with Jamie and all her friends showering her and baby Jailyn with everything they could possibly need for her arrival in February.
 

Afterwards, Hilary and I went out wine tasting and to dinner!


Typing letters:


I continue to be amazed at how interested Ben is with all things letters, spelling, reading and writing.  It's a seriously explosion of learning and interest and I can hardly keep up with him (although I certainly LOVE trying)!  He is also quite passionate about puzzles at the moment!

He also is so interested in helping us with everything we are doing.  He wants to participate in all activities and we are constantly trying to do a better job of letting him help.  My main goal for the holidays (my office is going on break soon) is to have him help me a bunch in the kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment