Friday, April 29, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of May 2nd

Review from last week:

With Greg out of town, and a super busy Saturday for me and Ben, it felt great to come home, throw on sweatpants and eat a bunch of sushi in front of the TV :)
 

Gyro Salad. Had this 2 nights.


I had intended to make Kalua Pork, but when I found I was out of liquid smoke, I dug through the pantry and discovered a coffee rub my mom had got for us for Christmas.  And it was fantastic (slow-cooked all day).  Had this two nights, too.
 

Plan for next week:

Saturday:  We are going to celebrate Greg's birthday on Saturday (the day before his birthday), so we will either grill up some flank steak or we will go out to eat somewhere - birthday boy's choice!

Sunday:  I'm heading to Shauna's Mother's Day Brunch (which means lots of food and champs all morning and into the afternoon) and Greg is going golfing with his friends.  Dinner will probably be something quick and easy.

Monday: Tomato soup and grilled cheese

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal:  Crispy Cod Tacos with Chipotle-Cabbage Slaw

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Pork Tteokbokki with Asparagus & Spicy Black Bean Sauce

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Spring Chicken Fettuccine with Sauteed Asparagus, Kale & Rosemary

Friday:  This will be an "eat whatever is left hanging out in the fridge before we leave" kind of night.

No comments:

Post a Comment