Monday, May 2, 2016

Week in Photos: Dress Up, iMaps, and a pre-Mother's Day Champagne Brunch!

While Greg was gone at his second annual "golf" (aka "beer") weekend, Ben and I sent him photos to remind him how much he missed us:

Snuggling Daddy, slightly hungover, upon his return from said golf weekend:

 
Oliver turned 5 and had a bowling birthday party!


The map application on my phone has been such a fun tool to show Ben various places, particularly using the 3D feature!  We have been able to show him exactly where we are flying to in Hawaii and then zoom ALL the way in to actually SEE the resort we are staying at!  He thinks it's pretty cool.


I dropped Ben off at my parents' house one morning and spotted this sign hanging in my bedroom closet :)


He wanted to play dress up, so I wrapped him up in a bunch of my clothes and he thought it was HILARIOUS.


I got a text from one of Ben's teachers at school that he actually ate lunch!  (Pasta with tomato sauce and chicken sausage)!  He seldom will touch anything they make at school, aside from bread or fruit, so this was very encouraging!  If ONLY I could get him to taste most of the stuff we make - he would like it.  #workinprogress


Enjoying a sunny day at home.
 

And another one:
 
  
Ben took a roller skating lesson with Freya:

 

 

 

Shauna hosted her second annual Mother's Day Champagne Brunch for a bunch of her mom friends.  Shauna really knows how to throw a great party and made us all feel so comfortable and relaxed.  Great food, fun times and this is now something I so look forward to each year!



Walked into my room before bed and found Ben like this, LOL.


Ben and I popped over to the new office (under construction) to pick up paint and tile samples.  This room used to be 4 small offices, but we had them blow out all of the walls and now it's one big, bright room with such a beautiful view!  My current office has exactly 1 tiny window (in the entire building) and I am ecstatic to finally have some natural light shining in!  I really do love my job (I pretty much always have), but this has me even more eager to go to work.



Ben thought it was hilarious that he saw "two Ben's" in my glasses.


And something hilarious Ben said the other night:

Ben had been following Greg around while Greg was tightening the screws on the toilet seats and when the fun work was over, Ben asked "Dad, do you have to screw anything else"?  (Insert childish laughter here).

No comments:

Post a Comment