Friday, July 8, 2016

Meal Planning: Week of July 11th

Review from last week:

One of my favorite things is a hoisin peanut sauce with shrimp and salad.  This recipe was right up my alley.
 



Filet, potatoes and asparagus.  Always great.


I also stuck to my plan of cooking and freezing food this week, so I have an amazing stash of individual portions of Chicken Pot Pie, Moroccan Chickpea and Turkey Stew and Santa Fe Chicken (plus 1/2 a loaf of Banana Walnut Bread) in my freezer for lunches or quick dinners.

Plan for next week:

Saturday: Chicken Paillard


Sunday: Grilled Salmon and Quinoa/Brown Rice

Monday: Leftovers

Tuesday: Blue Apron Meal: Crispy Cod & Summer Squash with Quinoa & Arugula Salad

Wednesday: Blue Apron Meal: Za'atar Chicken Burgers & Oven Fries with Feta-Labneh Spread & Garlic Chips

Thursday: Blue Apron Meal: Roasted Pork & Summer Salsa with Zucchini-Scallion Rice

Friday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment