Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Week in Photos: Sick Day(s), A Visit from Pepper, and Kindergarten Registration!

A couple Fridays ago, Ben got home from school, was uninterested in eating dinner (very unusual after school), and then barfed all over the bathroom.  The rest of the weekend was pretty low key, but he didn't ever seem to get REALLY sick (Friday evening barfing aside).

So we enjoyed the quiet:



Greg seems to have come down with something different from what Ben had, and Ben JUMPED at the chance to assist.  As soon as Greg mentioned he wasn't feeling well, Ben yelled "I'LL GO GET MY DOCTOR OUTFIT" and gave him a complete physical ;)


The Steelers are in the playoffs and Ben and Greg are particularly enjoying it :)


Bothell Birds + Sunset views from our deck.


Ben, feeling much better this week, on an afternoon rainy stroll with Grandma.


I picked up the Kindergarten registration forms this week - a milestone that feels absolutely impossible to me.  While I may not be ready, Ben is pretty nailing the top ten Kindergarten readiness skills on the checklist they gave me, which makes me know that this next step is going to be really exciting for him!


Rachel and Pepper came by to spend an afternoon with me and Ben and it was SO great to catch up with them!  Ben was really sweet with Pepper and Pepper does NOT hold back on the smiles with him, or me!  I had the pleasure of her falling asleep in my arms, too :)  While it's easy to miss the baby stage (so, so much sometimes), I'm grateful that my friends have little ones to help with the baby cravings!


 

Playing with his imagination magnets, one of the toys we got him for Christmas.  The other day he made me a Minion all on his own and it was so cute!


A beautiful sunrise!  Despite the frigid temperatures, it sure has been pretty lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment