Friday, July 21, 2017

Meal Planning: July 22nd - 28th

Review from last week:

I've been trying a lot of new recipes lately, and it's been fun!  

This Pizza Spaghetti (Squash) Casserole was a big hit.  Greg really liked it and I made it a second time for lunches during the week since I had all the ingredients.  Big thumbs up.


Just a big salad.  Nothing special.


Grilled scallops courtesy of Greg + roasted green beans.


Mexican Quiche with sweet potato crust.  This was actually more of a fritatta (it didn't have the consistency of a quiche), but it was good!  Greg surprised me by how much he liked it (as in, he ate half of the skillet, LOL)!  He had it with a greek yogurt/siracha dressing I had made for the buffalo chicken bowls last week and it was an excellent combo.  I personally thought it would make a better breakfast than a dinner and next time I think I'll add bacon :)


These lentil bowls are basically just an assortment of roasted veggies and cooked lentils and they were so filling and delicious.


Blue Apron this week!

This pasta was so simple but SO delicious!  Really enjoyed this one and will definitely make it again:
 

I remembered to take a picture of this one mid-way through!  Greg grilled the burgers and topped them with smoked gouda:
 

This dish also had a side of zucchini slaw - another super easy dish I'm sure I'll make again.  I had leftovers and added some cherry tomatoes to it:


Tonight is Caribbean Curry Chicken!

Plan for next week:

Saturday: Saturday we are heading down to West Seattle to check out Lisa and Evan's new house!  While their big moving day was on Wednesday, we are hoping to be somewhat helpful and are looking forward to hanging out there for awhile.  Dinner is TBD.

Sunday: Smoked Ribs and a green salad with this salad dressing

Monday:  Crock Pot Kalua Pork, Cauliflower Rice and Cabbage Slaw

Tuesday: Leftovers

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken with Sundried Tomato Zucchini Noodles (replacing the pork chop with chicken from this recipe)

Thursday: Grilled Chicken (making extra on Wednesday) salad with this salad dressing

Friday: Butter Lettuce Salad and grilled scallops

No comments:

Post a Comment